298


1
Mesh Head - VCO Milli Head 007 NEW!
Hair - 7. !Oleander ~ Skye. Iced Tea @ The Epiphany
Top - `M.BIRDIE / I Luv Julie! . Top3 Maitreya @ The Epiphany
Skirt - `M.BIRDIE / I Luv Julie! . Skirt1 Maitreya @ The Epiphany

2
Mesh Head - VCO Milli Head 009 NEW!
Hair - 7. !Oleander ~ Skye. Iced Tea @ The Epiphany
Top - `M.BIRDIE / I Luv Julie! . Top4 Maitreya @ The Epiphany
Skirt - `M.BIRDIE / I Luv Julie! . Skirt2 Maitreya @ The Epiphany
Boots - Momento. Leather Ankle Boots RARE @ Kustom9
Decor
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - RARE
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Shabby Stands
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Laundry Hanger​
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - B​
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - C
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - D
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - I
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - K
+Half-Deer+  Shiba Inu - Butterfly Watching
+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Playful

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home